Yes, We’re Open
In the wake of the pandemic and social distancing, people are concerned about whether they can still obtain an Advance Health Care Directive, Power of Attorney, Will and/or Trust. The answer is yes! Law firms are “essential” businesses, and we are able to serve our community electronically and telephonically worldwide for California and/or Nevada plans, and we are maintaining a network of notaries standing by to acknowledge documents if necessary.
- Free Initial Consultations.
- Flat Fee Pricing Available.
- In-home Visits Available.
- No commitment required until a price is quoted and engagement letter signed.
- Rush fees may apply to plans which require a quick turn-around.
- Toll Free: 844-4-A-Legacy
- Local: 626-594-7997
- Local: 775-782-6915
Email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: our physical office is presently not open to unscheduled walk-in appointments.