Five Steps Toward
1. DEFINE YOUR GOALS: What do you want to happen to your assets in the event of your death or disability? Who do you trust to execute your wishes?
2. GATHER & ORGANIZE YOUR DATA: Review your financial position. Review title to your assets. Review your beneficiary selections.
3. DEVELOP YOUR STRATEGIES: Identify needed legal documents or needed adjustments to existing documents.
4. IMPLEMENT YOUR PLAN: Draft or amend documents; change title; inform agents, executors, and trustees.
5. TRACK & MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS: Review your estate plan regularly and after changes in your family situation or net worth.