The Platinum Estate Planning package provides live attorney support and offers a same-day option for those seeking a speedily composed estate plan.
If you are ready and able to answer our detailed estate planning questionnaire, we will diligently and rapidly produce an estate plan for you within the same business day.* Another added inclusion to the Platinum Package is mobility service, where we can meet at a location of your choice, like your home or office. If you choose to meet at our office, we’ll buy you lunch while your drafts print. The Platinum Package also includes one (1) optional amendment to your trust’s beneficiaries or trustees so you may peace of mind, one (1) future legal consultation on any topic we are competent to discuss, and personal background and liability searches by powerful software only available to attorneys and government.
The Platinum Package includes:
- Revocable Living Trust
- Assignment of Personal Property to Trust
- Transfer Deeds for up to three (3) Nevada and/or California real properties (recording included)***, or 2 deeds with 1 amendment**
- Pour-over Will
- Advanced Healthcare Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Digital Asset Planning Guide and Memorandum
- Real Property Analysis
- Personal Background and Liability Search
- Notary Services
- Custom Laser Inscribed Estate Planning Portfolio
- Same-day option**
- One (1) free future legal consultation
- Option: One (1) future amendment in lieu of real property transfer**
- Instructions on funding your trust.
- Mobility Service Option
- Consultation with an attorney
Don’t need same-day service? Check out our other packages:
With MOBILITY, we come to you!
* Final price determined before services are rendered. Fee schedule effective for 30days starting August 23, 2022. For married couples, please add $500. Additional charge may apply for blended families with complicated plans.
** Restrictions apply – call for details.
*** $75 tax added to non-owner occupied CA properties.